sábado, 7 de abril de 2007

Hello And Welcome!



Hello there and welcome to my blog! This blog is an assignment of my science class of the seventh grade in the school Gimnasio la Colina. During these past two periods we, seventh graders, have a studied several topics related to science such as: fossils, minerals, rocks, atoms, chemical equations, ecosystems, echolocations and some other interesting things. In my school the, school year is divided into three parts called periods; the first, the second and the third and last period. In this moment we are in the last and third period, and the science teacher is teaching us the: Cell Membrane. My duty as a seventh grade student is to create a blog in which I can explain all visitors what the cell membrane is, and of course it would be in a really interesting way, so I hope you like my work.

No hay comentarios: